 Marketplace / Shopping / 4571
Re: Problems with KbKids orders (was 6097 Nigth Lords Castle Surprise of the day)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:20:48 GMT

John York wrote:

I ordered a bunch of 6097's the first time KB offered them for 24.95. It took
them close to 2 weeks before they shipped all of them, so be patient...

oh, I'm sure I'll get the 6097 eventually.  This will be my fourth one
from KB. :)
Someone was asking about the Amazon Ancient Ruins, though, wondering
whether they would get cancelled like the snowspeeders.  I was just
posting to say that mine hasn't been cancelled yet, at least.

--
Tim Buchheim