 Marketplace / Shopping / 4640
Re: Insult to Injury (was Order Cancellations)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:09:50 GMT

Rob,

Isn't that a hoot...  its not our lack of inventory control, its your
billing information!!

Of course its's your fault because Kbkids.com has a lousy e-commerce system,
a lousy ordering system, and some inept people. Come on Rob! ; )

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!