 Marketplace / Shopping / 4917
Re: KB Kids Order Cancellation (was: Problems with KbKids orders)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:43:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Herre writes:
If you ordered sale items from KBKids, and later had the items cancelled, You
may still be able to get them.  I had an Amazon Ancient Ruins and a Countdown
Corner backordered and then cancelled last month, and I just received shipping
confirmation for them.

Thanks for the HeadsUp, I just called and...

They will need the order number for the order with the cancelled items, so be
sure you have it before calling.

Also, they have the right to limit quantities, as stated on their website, so
they might not let you order a dozen of the same item, but they seemed okay
with 1 or 2 items.

The way it worked for me (or should work), is they asked me to order the
items again to obtain a new order number.  The sales representative added info
on the guaranteed sale price to the first order, after verifying.  I then
ordered two more Amazon Ancient Ruins for $89.99 each.  Once the second order
was complete via the web, I called back and gave them both order numbers
(to another representative).  They will then credit me the difference and send
an e-mail confirmation, thus obtaining the two original items for only $22.50
each.

Don't forget e-bates.com, and I used INFANT1 (exp 8/31) for $10 off.

I'll let you know if I don't get the adjustment - but I have faith...