 Marketplace / Shopping / 4492
Re: 6097 Nigth Lords Castle Surprise of the day *AGAIN* 7/7/00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 22:23:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
If anybody ordered 6454 Countdown Corner, check your email receipt.
Mine said Com-Link Cruiser - eeewwwww. (But on kb's order status check page,
they have the correct set.)

I noticed that and called them up. They took $3 off my order for the shipping
in case it's the wrong thing. I did look up the com-link cruiser, and it's
item number is one off the item number for Countdown Corner, so I believe we
will get the right thing, and that the database used for the e-mail
confirmation is wrong, but we shall see.

Frank

In lugnet.market.shopping, Doug Dropeskey writes:
Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message
Yeah, but it works out nicely - I got the 6097 and a Sith Infiltrator,
using coupon FIRSTBD1, for $42.50 AFTER shipping and tax.

5986 Amazon Ancient Ruins is $22.50
6454 Countdown Corner is $5.75

Using the same coupon, a Castle and some Ruins was $47.37, also including
tax and shipping to CA.  Hopefully, these two aren't errors in the system.

-Doug

Julie Krenz wrote:

3rd (?) time this year? $24.99
http://www.kbkids.com/mp/surprise.html