 Marketplace / Shopping / 4639
4638  |  4640
Subject:
Insult to Injury (was Order Cancellations)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:37:26 GMT

I received this from KB Kids (dis)service:
================================
Hello Robert,

Thanks for writing to KBkids.com!

Your order, #W1199121, shows the items to be listed correctly.
Unfortunately,
your order also shows to be cancelled, because we could not bill the card
when
it was ready to ship in our warehouse.  We can replace the order if you
wish,
but we will need to verify both the billing address, and credit card
information, to ensure that the order will process correctly.  I sincerely
apologize for this inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Thank you again for writing to KBkids.com! Should you have further
questions,
our help section at http://www.kbkids.com/help/service.html is the simplest
way
to find an answer. If your question is not answered there, please feel free
contact us at service@kbkids.com.

Sincerely,

John R.
_________________________
KBkids.com Customer Care
http://www.kbkids.com/
Email: service@kbkids.com
Fax: 303-692-6993

EMAC0040

Isn't that a hoot...  its not our lack of inventory control, its your
billing information!!

--
-Rob.

=============================
New sets and parts for sale or trade:
http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/

"Rob Doucette" <rob.doucette@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

"David W. Speck" <dwspeck@us.ibm.com> wrote in message
No offense
intended

None taken ;-)

I'll say one thing about KB (and WalMart and WB stores for that matter), I
feel no remorse (or guilt or whatever) when taking advantage of mispriced
merchandise in their stores...

-Rob.