 Marketplace / Shopping / 4613
4612  |  4614
Subject:
KB Kids Order Cancellation (was: Problems with KbKids orders)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 12:55:43 GMT

I received the cancellation e-mail today for both the Ancient Ruins and the
Countdown Corners.  Oh well ...

--
-Rob.

=============================
New sets and parts for sale or trade:
http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/

"Jim Stroot" <jstroot@netusa1.net> wrote in message
my Amazon Ancient Ruins shows up as "Order Being Processed" .. crossing
my fingers hoping that it changes to "shipped" soon... and not
"cancelled" :)

1  AMAZON ANCIENT RUINS (LEGO) (item #101402)                  $22.50
  Ship Method: Standard

I just got an email from Kbkids saying that the two Amazon Ancient Ruins I
bought are on backorder. Hopefully they'll fill the order and not cancel • it. I
haven't seen a store beat this sale price yet, but the Wal-Mart here may • clear
them out soon (presently red-tagged at $65).

Jim