 Marketplace / Shopping / 4578
Re: FOTL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:05:12 GMT

Mookie wrote:

<snip>

Also... one hint... when you go to someplace like this that states they
have Lego... make sure someone goes with you.. that drive home can be
murderous when you
have to drive and the lego is sitting next to you on the seat.. people
tend to blow their horn at you when you're stopped at a green light!

<snip>

Next time, take along a couple of empty lego tubs (like the one that
3033 come in) to dump loose parts or set in to.

- Greg

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison