 Marketplace / Shopping / 4579
Re: FOTL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:56:11 GMT

Hmmm I'll have to remember that :) easier than digging in all the bags
to see what parts are in the new sets : )
So far I haven't had much time to build the sets, though the 6034 and
6042 are complete. I've gotten the ship done from the 6277, it is SWEET!
I'd forgotten my love for pirates because I haven't built any in a long
time... besides the last batch they put out wasn't that great :(  Though
all in all I'm happy so far with what I got!

To make one Lego day a little sweeter I even got a package that I won on
e-bay yesterday with my Forest Wench and 6071 set, another large Pirate
set, and from what I can tell there's a 6018 in the batch also.  So I'll
be doing alot of building over the next few days!

Tamy

"G. Crisp" wrote:

Mookie wrote:

<snip>

Also... one hint... when you go to someplace like this that states they
have Lego... make sure someone goes with you.. that drive home can be
murderous when you
have to drive and the lego is sitting next to you on the seat.. people
tend to blow their horn at you when you're stopped at a green light!

<snip>

Next time, take along a couple of empty lego tubs (like the one that
3033 come in) to dump loose parts or set in to.

- Greg

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy