 General / 20054
Re: FOTL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 20:08:36 GMT

  Tamy - no one deserved such a great find more than you!  I am really happy
for you...
The early bird gets the worm, eh.

Have fun!
John

"Mookie" <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
FINALLY!!! I get to post of these :) instead of drooling over everyone
elses!

This is a find of my lifetime, I'll probably never get this lucky
again...
the Lego Gods were with my brother the other day I guess, he picked up a
newspaper, and was looking through the ad's.  someone listed a rummage
sale and specifially stated Legos <sic>, Well... I figured what the
heck, I decided to get up early go have a look, I got there before they
were supposed to start and this is what I found! (of course I cleaned
them out) :)

1547 Black Knights Boat
1596 Wolfpack and Ghost
1624 King's Archer
6245 Harbor Sentry
6034 Black Monarch's Ghost
6059 Knight's Stronghold
6042 Dungeon Hunters
6076 Dark Dragon's Den
6060 Knight's Challange
6277 Imperial Trading Post

Basically it worked out to 6.00 a set, I paid 60.00 for the whole lot :)
I was a happy camper this morning!!!!
I haven't had the chance to look them all over yet.. though so far they
all look 100% complete, the woman did put them together to sell them.
something about buying sets already built is very strange to me :( I had
to pull a couple apart when I got home!

Also... one hint... when you go to someplace like this that states they
have Lego... make sure someone goes with you.. that drive home can be
murderous when you
have to drive and the lego is sitting next to you on the seat.. people
tend to blow their horn at you when you're stopped at a green light!

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

http://home.att.net/~mookie1/