 Marketplace / Shopping / 2294
Re: Last round of Target markdowns?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 01:10:38 GMT

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:55:33 GMT, Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com>
wrote:

You MAY have gotten it for that much from WBStore.

I ordered a bunch right after they went on sale, and called today to confirm
shipment, and was told EVERYTHING from both of my orders is on backorder until Feb
18!

Nice of them to say that on the website or in the email they sent me!

I guess I won't know if I truly got them until they show up >:-|

    I just checked on my order at WB online and sure enough the Lego
is back ordered.... but it looks like they for some weird reason added
some Pokemon cards for free and those are going to be sent on.  I hope
they're not going to cancel my Lego and expect that junk to compensate
me...