 Marketplace / Shopping / 2311
Re: Clearance price-matching (was Re: Last round of Target markdowns?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:43:47 GMT

Raymond Flournoy wrote:

  So the person might be able to return the items for you, and then try to
rebuy them at the lower price, but depending on the store they might make this
difficult.

Last time I tried this they said the point of clearances was to clear.
They'd let me return the items and get what I paid back (40% off) but
stated... you will have to wait 24 hours to rebuy at the lower price.

I did not want to chance having the items out on the floor for 24 hours
and possibly have them swooped.