 Marketplace / Shopping / 2321
Re: Clearance price-matching (was Re: Last round of Target markdowns?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:51:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Adam Hoekwater writes:
Okay, I'd better come clean about why I started this whole thing...

There are 2 RIS 1.5's at my local Target store that I've been waiting on for
quite some time. After reading yesterday's posts, I was sure that I would go
pick them up at an amazing $49 each, but alas they were still $120. I was just
trying to by-pass the mandatory excruciating wait. Sorry for all the trouble,
folks.

Believe me, I know exactly how you feel. The RIS and DDK at my local store are
still full price! Last year they finally dropped the price on the big
Adventurer set a few weeks after everything else was gone so I'd best keep
checking back. Annoying but hopefully worth it in the end.

Doug