 Marketplace / Shopping / 2314
Re: Last round of Target markdowns?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 19:25:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Thomas D Fulk Jr wrote:

   I just checked on my order at WB online and sure enough the Lego
is back ordered.... but it looks like they for some weird reason added
some Pokemon cards for free and those are going to be sent on.  I hope
they're not going to cancel my Lego and expect that junk to compensate
me...

I noticed a free pack of Pokemon cards was added to my order, too.  My LEGO sets
are marked 'in process', not back ordered.  Weird.

I'm ... er, that is, my kids are interested in the Pokemon collecting card game
Booster Paks from Wizards of the Coast.  I'll bet that the cards WB is offering
are *not* the same thing.  But just in case they are, I'll make the following
offer:

Anybody who gets Pokemon cards and doesn't want them, I'd be willing to take
them off your hands.  I might even be convinced to part with a small quantity of
LEGO for your trouble...

Steve