 Marketplace / Shopping / 2303
Re: Last round of Target markdowns?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 06:13:33 GMT

Hit one of the Target stores tonight, and it looks like the markdowns are over
out here.  several RIS, DDK, Tie Fighters and Y-Wings, even a few RC cars, but
when I scanned one of each, they were all list price.

david

In lugnet.market.shopping, David Phillips writes:
It would be nice if Target was consistant.  The two near me work in two
different worlds.  A couple of weeks ago, one had things at 40% while the
other was at 75% off.  Neither have marked down the Tie Fighters or Y-Wings.
It doesn't matter that they have a pile of them.  maybe i need to move.

david

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Boreczky writes:
My local Target (San Leandro, CA) had the last round of markdowns (75%!) for
the 4561 Railway Express ($32.44), RIS and Tie Fighter and Y-Wing.  There
weren't any of of the later 2 left, but the Target employee got a kick
out of me taking all 6 of the 4561 just as she marked them down.
I knew that living in San Leandro would pay off some day!  If you've been
watching stock and waiting, better get to your Target fast.

John B.