 Marketplace / Shopping / 2293
Re: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 01:52:02 GMT

Hello...

A shoot... Missed out on this one, and I called all over...and got the
runaround...yuck... I guess noone is willing to offer the special some of
you got..

Now I started to wonder what was going on???

I talked to Dianne ??  a ZB District Manager (303) 790-0211 and asked what
the deal was?? no clear answer but that her regional manager told her no
way??... she gave me the number to Bob Hildenbrant (760) 752-9955 who is the
regional manager, who ofcourse was out of the office, so unfortunately I was
unable to ask him why ??

Has anyone else made an attempt to get these elsewhere for such a deal?? I
mean below sixty bucks is a awesome bargain....
Would it help if every AFOL in the US called and complained?? kinda like a
march for lego under 60??
Really curious what complaining would do??? woudl it do any good
I would love to hear any input/better ideas/where to get these for under
sixty......

Best regards

Dave

"Tom Stangl" <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message
A coworker call the Sacramento, CA store, and they were taking 25% off the
$75 sale price, making them $56.25 each!  I called the Huntington Valley,
PA, and they took 30% off the $75, for $52.50 each!  These are still going
for $120-150 on Ebay.

Call any store you can to see if they have any in stock (forget the
Sacramento, CA and HV, PA stores, we wiped them out) FAST, before they're
all gone.

If your local store is out of them and you find them at another store, • make
sure to ask for Free Shipping - ZB normally ships for free if your local
store is out of them.

I'm done ordering mine, so you guys should have a good shot at them, if
LarryP doesn't go as crazy on them as I did ;-)