 Marketplace / Shopping / 2288
RE: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:20:32 GMT

Hi Jeff,
I called concord, dublin and also San Mateo and many in virgina.
zilch.
So where are they for under $60.
Thanks,
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com
[mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Jeff Barrett
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 1:19 PM
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com; lugnet.technic@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!

Don't bother with Concord, Dublin, or Fresno, CA Zany Brainy,
either... but I
only had to call three stores to find them in stock... At
least at the moment,
it's not too late to find these for under $60.

-- Jeff Barrett

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
A coworker call the Sacramento, CA store, and they were • taking 25% off the
$75 sale price, making them $56.25 each!  I called the • Huntington Valley,
PA, and they took 30% off the $75, for $52.50 each!  These • are still going
for $120-150 on Ebay.

Call any store you can to see if they have any in stock (forget the
Sacramento, CA and HV, PA stores, we wiped them out) FAST, • before they're
all gone.

If your local store is out of them and you find them at • another store, make
sure to ask for Free Shipping - ZB normally ships for free • if your local
store is out of them.

I'm done ordering mine, so you guys should have a good shot • at them, if
LarryP doesn't go as crazy on them as I did ;-)