 Marketplace / Shopping / 2291
Re: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:01:20 GMT

I just asked... (When my Friend called the Fresno ZB, they said they had to
call Dublin or Sacramento first to verify the price. Once they did, they
offered to match it for him & ship free.

- Jeff Barrett

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Benz writes:
HI,
Annapolis has 18! but no markdown below $75.
How did you get them to go lower?
mark

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com
[mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Tom Stangl
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 11:05 AM
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com; lugnet.technic@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!

Whups, forgot the obvious - ZanyBrainy stores -
http://www.zanybrainy.com -
Stores & Events links to find stores to call.

Tom Stangl wrote:

A coworker call the Sacramento, CA store, and they were • taking 25% off the
$75 sale price, making them $56.25 each!  I called the • Huntington Valley,
PA, and they took 30% off the $75, for $52.50 each!  These • are still going
for $120-150 on Ebay.

Call any store you can to see if they have any in stock (forget the
Sacramento, CA and HV, PA stores, we wiped them out) FAST, • before they're
all gone.

If your local store is out of them and you find them at • another store, make
sure to ask for Free Shipping - ZB normally ships for free • if your local
store is out of them.

I'm done ordering mine, so you guys should have a good shot • at them, if
LarryP doesn't go as crazy on them as I did ;-)