 Marketplace / Shopping / 2339
Re: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 00:28:29 GMT

Not everyone has a ZB store nearby. I don't believe that there any ZBs
south of Atlanta. For me, that would be at least 300+ miles each way.

Ray

Jeff Chrisope wrote:

It's amazing to me that folks are STILL paying that kind ($120+) of money for
Space Shuttle sets on E-bay -- there are TONS of brand spankin' new Space
Shuttles at ZBs across the country for $75. Not a ~$50 steal, but better than
auction prices ... try NY, MN, and some WI stores. :)

-Jeff