 Local / United States / Ohio / 146
Re: Ohio builders :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:11:43 GMT

Alright, let's try to start a list of unavailable dates.  I can't do the
dates below.  Please add your own UNavailables.  Just add a line with the
date, and your initials.  Or add your intitials to one of these.  As far as
I can tell by my schedule, these are the only dates I have a problem with
through the end of the Summer.

4/8  Just too soon.
4/16 Palm Sunday
4/22 Easter
4/23 Easter
5/6  GAM
5/7  GAM
5/13 GAM
5/14 GAM
6/11 GAM
6/12 GAM
6/18 Father's Day
7/2  Independence Day
7/3  Independence Day

How is the 29th of April with everybody? This is the same day that NELUG is
doing their Brik War event in Massachusetts.

LegoMasterLuke