 Local / United States / Ohio / 152
Re: Ohio builders :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 18:57:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Drew Lawrence writes:
No good for me, I'll be camping that weekend.  Gino suggested 4/15.  I think
that'll have to be it if you want both he and I to be there, at least for
quite a while.

May 15th? Thats a laugh. The 15th of May is on a Monday. How about 4/13?

No sir, you appear to be a little confused, 4/15 is APRIL 15th.  Tax day.

Adrian

Oh boy, do I feel stupid. *Slaps himself* I knew that ... stupid me. ARRRGGG,
I can't be there on the 15th. That is the ONLY weekend I'm doing something. :(

I wish I could reschedule...

legomasterluke