 Local / United States / Ohio / 131
Re: Ohio builders :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 03:14:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, John Matthews writes:
I am in Columbus, but I am not sure what Brik Wars is?

John Matthews

LegoMasterLuke <drew@netpluscom.com> wrote in message
Anybody in this section of LUGNET live near Buckeye Lake? Columbus? I'd • like
to try and set up an Ohio-area Brik Wars event ...

legomasterluke

Ever played Dungeons & Dragons? Brik Wars is identical to it, except for one
little thing -- you build your army with Lego, instead of using cast iron
minifigures.

you can read the rules here:
http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/1998/bwframes.htm

LegoMasterLuke

BTW, when is a good date for everybody? Probably a weekend...