 Local / United States / Ohio / 137
Re: Ohio builders :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 20:44:17 GMT

I have just recently gotten into RPG's, and have played pen'n'paper style
(D&D, Vampires, Shadowrun) only a little bit.  My knowledge is extremely
limited, but I'm always up for more fun :)

Same here. I played GURPs for three or so months.

1) homework all week. it would have to be on a weekend.
I would assume that weeknights would be out for something like this.  I
haven't even considered trying to do any 3-6 hour activities on weeknights
in a long time.

I live in Cleveland, 2.5 hours away, so a weekend is absolutely mandatory.

The majority demands a weekend ;

Technic figs are supported.  Hell, anything you want is supported, but there's
a price for everything.

Do technic figures cost any more points then a regular minifig? Are they any
better in a Brik War skirmish? I can create huge hordes of armed minifigures,
but no technic figures. (I got one, and its broken.)

Maybe I can do what the Americans did, during WW2, with Sherman Tanks -- 5
Sherman Tanks to every 1 Tiger the Germans had.

As for themes, I'd be at a disadvantage for Castle
too, as that's probably my least populated theme.  I'd like Space or Modern
day best.

Second the motion!

I HAVE to get my parent's permission, as they will be the ones to drive me
into Columbus.

LegoMasterLuke