 Local / United States / Ohio / 142
Re: Ohio builders :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:01:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Drew Lawrence writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Adrian Drake writes:
I'd bring my whole collection, but 60,000 pieces is a little unwieldy to
move

Did you actually count? :) I can fill a RubberNeck bucket up the brim with my
collection. Quite heavy, but not all that unwieldy.

Not directly, no.  That total is about what I have all the instruction manuals
for, which I tallied in an Excel Spreadsheet and then copied to my web page
for all to see.  It's on the order of 60,000, but I haven't checked recently.
Currently, it fills 2 18 drawer cabinets, 2 60 drawer cabinets, about 20
shoebox size tupperware containers, about 8 larger tupperware containers, and
some other miscellaneous tubs and bins and boxes.  I'm currently in the
process of reorganizing the whole thing, and when I'm done, I'll take some
pictures.  It's truly quite impressive :)

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html