 Local / United States / Ohio / 149
Re: Ohio builders :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 18:16:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Drew Lawrence writes:
Alright, let's try to start a list of unavailable dates.  I can't do the
dates below.  Please add your own UNavailables.  Just add a line with the
date, and your initials.  Or add your intitials to one of these.  As far as
I can tell by my schedule, these are the only dates I have a problem with
through the end of the Summer.

4/8  Just too soon.
4/16 Palm Sunday
4/22 Easter
4/23 Easter
5/6  GAM
5/7  GAM
5/13 GAM
5/14 GAM
6/11 GAM
6/12 GAM
6/18 Father's Day
7/2  Independence Day
7/3  Independence Day

How is the 29th of April with everybody? This is the same day that NELUG is
doing their Brik War event in Massachusetts.

No good for me, I'll be camping that weekend.  Gino suggested 4/15.  I think
that'll have to be it if you want both he and I to be there, at least for
quite a while.

Adrian