 Local / United States / Ohio / 148
Re: Ohio builders :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 18:14:49 GMT

After that it's the first two weekends in May (5/6 and 5/13).  If we
aim for either of those, I should be able to make it.
Well.  Those are exactly the two weekends I can't do.  I was thinking of
proposing the second weekend from now.  Specifically, Saturday April 16.  I
realize this would exclude you Adrian.  My suggested response is to
schedule another session, say the 13th of May.  (Although, why anyone
wouldn't be planning on being in Sandusky for the opening day of Millenium
Force is beyond me :-)

I'll be at Cedar Point the day after Memorial Day (May 30th) to partake of the
wonders that are Millenium force :)

4/15 is good for me.  I'll add my nono's to the list below:

4/8  Just too soon.
4/16 Palm Sunday
4/22 Easter
4/23 Easter
4/29 ALD
4/30 ALD
5/6  GAM
5/7  GAM
5/13 GAM
5/14 GAM
5/27 ALD
5/28 ALD
6/3  ALD
6/4  ALD
6/11 GAM
6/12 GAM
6/18 Father's Day
7/2  Independence Day
7/3  Independence Day
7/8  ALD
7/9  ALD

There might be more, but my brain is clouded :)

Adrian