 Local / United States / Ohio / 147
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:15:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Gino A. Melone writes:
Too summarize.

So far we have the following people who've expressed an interest:
   *LegoMasterLuke (BTW, I assume your name is Luke?!?)
    Gino A. Melone
   *Tiffany Vincent
   *Adrian Drake (way cool name)
    John Matthews
    Jorge Rodríguez

My real name is Drew Lawrence. Don't you ever read the author's name? It says
on the top of each post. LegoMasterLuke is just a nickname.

A star (*) indicates that the person appears to be from out-of-town, that
is they have a greater than 45 minute drive to I-270.

I think I met a couple of you at Carolyn Cheney's place a couple of years
ago.  I was the guy with the family (wife and, at the time, 1 daughter) who
dropped the cool space fighter and broke it into a handful of pieces.

We seem to have an interest in an ongoing BrikWars campaign.

There seems to be a consensus that we should have a fairly informal first
stab at a game.  We shouldn't be too concerned with genre consistency and
such.  Or for that matter, storyline.  Why a re mech's attacking a medieval
castle?

Any other thoughts anyone wants to share?  I'm thinking we should post an
anouncement of our event in the other lugnet.loc.oh.* groups.  Maybe in the
gaming group, too.  Objections?

Not at all. 6 people is good for a brik war event. We do, however, have to
find a specific date (29th of april?) and somebody with a large table (in
Columbus) to host the event.

   Later,
   Gino A...

Drew 'LegoMasterLuke' Lawrence
(BTW, Luke Lawrence has a nice ring to it:)