 Local / United States / Ohio / 145
144  |  146
Subject:
CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:06:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Too summarize.

  So far we have the following people who've expressed an interest:
    *LegoMasterLuke (BTW, I assume your name is Luke?!?)
     Gino A. Melone
    *Tiffany Vincent
    *Adrian Drake (way cool name)
     John Matthews
     Jorge Rodríguez

  A star (*) indicates that the person appears to be from out-of-town, that
is they have a greater than 45 minute drive to I-270.

  I think I met a couple of you at Carolyn Cheney's place a couple of years
ago.  I was the guy with the family (wife and, at the time, 1 daughter) who
dropped the cool space fighter and broke it into a handful of pieces.

  We seem to have an interest in an ongoing BrikWars campaign.

  There seems to be a consensus that we should have a fairly informal first
stab at a game.  We shouldn't be too concerned with genre consistency and
such.  Or for that matter, storyline.  Why a re mech's attacking a medieval
castle?

  Any other thoughts anyone wants to share?  I'm thinking we should post an
anouncement of our event in the other lugnet.loc.oh.* groups.  Maybe in the
gaming group, too.  Objections?

    Later,
    Gino A...