 Local / United States / Ohio / 157
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 02:45:13 GMT

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:06:54 GMT, meloneg@oclc.org (Gino A. Melone)
wrote:

Too summarize.

So far we have the following people who've expressed an interest:
   *LegoMasterLuke (BTW, I assume your name is Luke?!?)
    Gino A. Melone
   *Tiffany Vincent
   *Adrian Drake (way cool name)
    John Matthews
    Jorge Rodríguez

A star (*) indicates that the person appears to be from out-of-town, that
is they have a greater than 45 minute drive to I-270.

I think I met a couple of you at Carolyn Cheney's place a couple of years
ago.  I was the guy with the family (wife and, at the time, 1 daughter) who
dropped the cool space fighter and broke it into a handful of pieces.

That would have been mine.

Jorge Rodríguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu