 Local / United Kingdom / 8798
Re: GWLTS photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 15:05:39 GMT

I also spotted the 3th mobile telephone mast,
this time a green camouflaged one, so a real network is evolving here. • Did
anyone of you made plans to build a canal with a stone bridge, inn and • a
canal-boat yet?

I've thought of this, but working out how to build a module with a canal
and still keep the flexibility of the module system is the challange.

The green phone mast is mine, we're seeing more painted masts here now.

Mark