 Local / United Kingdom / 8794
Re: GWLTS photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:13:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, John Neal writes:
Great show, Mark; congrats to you and the entire NBLTC!  My particular favs
include this little beauty <drool>:
http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/GWLTS/pb160261.jpg

Yes, Mark Palmer did the pink sheep there.
Oh, did you mean the signal box roof?  Well, you'll be able to do black ones
soon, at least.

Already did-- I want dark gray! :-)

and James' dark red Fowler and Caerphilly Castle Loco.  But really it all
looks great, and nice venue, too:-)

-John

Thanks for the comments 'Brian', but, er, who's this "James" guy?  ;-)

Jason J Railton

Holy cow, my apologizes, *Jason*!  And sorry for the late apology; this post
slipped under my radar:-p

-John