 Local / United Kingdom / 8793
Re: GWLTS photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:05:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, John Neal writes:
Great show, Mark; congrats to you and the entire NBLTC!  My particular favs
include this little beauty <drool>:
http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/GWLTS/pb160261.jpg

Yes, Mark Palmer did the pink sheep there.
Oh, did you mean the signal box roof?  Well, you'll be able to do black ones
soon, at least.

and James' dark red Fowler and Caerphilly Castle Loco.  But really it all
looks great, and nice venue, too:-)

-John

Thanks for the comments 'Brian', but, er, who's this "James" guy?  ;-)

Jason J Railton