 Local / United Kingdom / 8791
Re: GWLTS photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:31:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Palmer writes:

I particularly liked the old time locomotive (early 4.5V?) with a • layout in
front of it... great vignette, and a nice goof on where you were. What
building was that in?

The Museum is in the former Great Western Railway (GWR*) works in
Swindon,

Right.

But I meant which building on the layout was the model layout located
within. Someone else answered that it was the red station connected by the
blue pedestrian bridge.

I did read about STEAM and all that earlier.

Thanks and congrats just the same...