 Local / United Kingdom / 8788
Re: GWLTS photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:17:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Palmer writes:

Yesterday, 16:Nov, was the Great Western Lego Train Show (GWLTS). This
was a display by the North British Lego train Club of a layout at STEAM
the museum of the Great Western Railway in Swindon (UK).

Have a look at the photos at,

http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/GWLTS/
and
http://www.jumare.freeserve.co.uk/gwlts/gwlts_photos.html

Great show, Mark; congrats to you and the entire NBLTC!  My particular favs
include this little beauty <drool>:
http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/GWLTS/pb160261.jpg

and James' dark red Fowler and Caerphilly Castle Loco.  But really it all looks
great, and nice venue, too:-)

-John