 Local / United Kingdom / 8778
Re: GWLTS photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:46:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Palmer writes:

[snip]
Have a look at the photos at,

   http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/GWLTS/

Looks like you had lots of fun there! I enjoyed the little details of your
layout very much:

the sparks:
http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/GWLTS/pb160276.jpg

the 'apples' (do you call them apples in English as well?)
http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/GWLTS/pb160241.jpg

And I 'hate' the red letter days in Windsor... I would love to have these tan
windows myself. So far I only saw them in the German Legoland park Guenzburg.
http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/GWLTS/pb160277.jpg

And I think the brown roof top is in no set available as well?
http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/GWLTS/pb160228.jpg

I guess there are much more rare parts but you have used them so well, one
can't feel jealous too long about it.....

Keep on bricking!

Ben