 Local / United Kingdom / 6749
6748  |  6750
Subject:
Leaving for a while or a long time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 08:30:27 GMT

Hi

Things have all gone wrong for me for the last few weeks. So i will be
shutting myself out of Lugnet for a few weeks or months.... but i will sure
to make a slow return when i find a some employment...

I will continue to update Brickbay store, providing it works? But my many
hours of uploading stuff is gone :-(

Lego Models are disappointing me now.. I remember the 88xx range and these
are true models... I am sure Lego will release new and better models in 2002
but i won't hang on to my breath....

The time when i am away will allow me to continue the work of my NVQ and the
work on my Magazine website....

I do feel bad, i think its time to release the pressure...

So long...

--
Michael

Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk