 Local / United Kingdom / 6786
Re: Discussion about UKLUG web site (was: Re: Leaving for a while or a long time)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:06:00 GMT

"James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:GFoz7J.H58@lugnet.com...

I do use frontpage for some of the development, (simply because I always
have) so If you are willing to provide hosting it could be a real option
I'm assuming you have ASP on the server)

No ASP. Just Frontpage Server

And I meant 200mb, not 200gb!

it is a Fasthosts Personal Account
http://www.fasthosts.co.uk/

A business account with ASP is unfortunatley 3 times the price (£199 vs £60)
And you still have to add £25 per month for SQL.

And fasthosts is one of the cheapest - or at least if was when I looked around for somewhere to host wilkesworld - we
were tired of running out of 'free' 20mb free spaces, and wanted full Frontpage Server.

Though, we havent published everything on it yet.

regards
lawrence