 Local / United Kingdom / 6750
Re: Surbiton Micro Fest - Sunday 1 July 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:21:53 GMT

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Jon D Hayward (<GF9uKt.FAr@lugnet.com>) wrote at
08:36:03

The ZAG boxes I use come from B&Q - see
http://www.diy.com/bq/category/category.jhtml?CATID=11440

The site doesn't show the £10 one I use most. It has 6(?) fixed long
compartments, into which you can slot a number of dividers making up to 20+
(or 30+ ?) smaller sections. Great for all manner of parts, but a real pain
in the **** when you're trying to get one coin from the bottom of a
section!!!

I use some other ZAG products - the upright chests of drawers, which
come with two depths and can be divided into any number of compartments
between 1 & 6, and the even larger drawers on castors. These have
differing combinations of shallow & deep drawers, the shallow ones can
be divided, but the big ones are just bins really. These ones on castors
have the advantage of fitting in pairs into Ikea Ivar wide shelving.
Ivar is also ideal for LEGO storage, whether it be boxes, crates or
displays.

Sorry if this is a bit dense, I've still got another 600+ posts to read.
--
Tony Priestman