 Local / United Kingdom / 6721
Re: Surbiton Micro Fest - Sunday 1 July 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:10:22 GMT

"Mark Morgan" <coachie@excite.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Any themes?

Not really, I don't want people to bring much (if anything) to display, as
space is limited.  You could build a 'Good Life' house or Manic Miner MOC
though.  These are the only things I know Surbiton is famous for.

So my 60sq foot walled town centre is out of the question then :-)

Hold on a minute, I've just remembered that I STILL haven't played around
with my RIS sets, so how's about making Robotics the theme - I think Gael
and Huw have built some interesting models.

What about robots with a household theme?

regards
lawrence