 Local / United Kingdom / 6731
Re: Surbiton Micro Fest - Sunday 1 July 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:36:03 GMT

The ZAG boxes I use come from B&Q - see
http://www.diy.com/bq/category/category.jhtml?CATID=11440

The site doesn't show the £10 one I use most. It has 6(?) fixed long
compartments, into which you can slot a number of dividers making up to 20+
(or 30+ ?) smaller sections. Great for all manner of parts, but a real pain
in the **** when you're trying to get one coin from the bottom of a
section!!!

Just Jono .oO