 Local / United Kingdom / 6719
Re: Surbiton Micro Fest - Sunday 1 July 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:55:30 GMT

"Mark Morgan" <coachie@excite.com> wrote in message
OK, I am getting into shape after 5 weeks at the new house and it's time • to
see what I have Lego wise.

I have gained permission for a small get together, primarily to sort out • my
collection, sell and trade a bit, and meet up with old and new friends.

I would also like some advice beforehand on storage ideas, as I currently
have roughly sorted biscuit tins for parts, boxes and bags for complete • sets.

I can't offer lifts to people, as my car is still off the road after the
breakdown on the way home from last fest (£200 repair has escalated to • £2000
and an 8 week wait), but the nearest stations are Surbiton zone 6 (15 min
walk and good access from Waterloo) and Berrylands zone 5 (5 min walk). • My
house is 5 mins away from the A3 Tolworth Junction.

Please email me if you want to come and help, trade or just pop in for a
chat and I will give you further directions.

put me down as a possible.

Any themes?

regards
lawrence