 Local / United Kingdom / 6773
Re: Surbiton Micro Fest - Sunday 1 July 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:40:44 GMT

Yes I did write that, but I wrote it on behalf of Mark Morgan (the host),
due to him having some email problems presently. So it's really HIM who
wants the CD. Sorry for any confusion. Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Priestman" <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: Surbiton Micro Fest - Sunday 1 July 2001

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Phil Traviss (<GFJI90.8It@lugnet.com>) wrote at
13:46:12

Can I ask if
someone will bring the CD with the Brickshelf instructions on?  I lost • mine
and don't fancy downloading the lot as I no longer have free internet • access
at home (Telnet have gone to the great ISP in the sky).

I am still in possession of some that Alan Kershaw brought to the last
Cheshire fest (Alan, where are you?).

I can send you one, if you like.
--
Tony Priestman