 Local / United Kingdom / 6741
Re: Surbiton Micro Fest - Sunday 1 July 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:57:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Morgan writes:
OK, I am getting into shape after 5 weeks at the new house and it's time to
see what I have Lego wise.

I have gained permission for a small get together, primarily to sort out my
collection, sell and trade a bit, and meet up with old and new friends.

I would also like some advice beforehand on storage ideas, as I currently
have roughly sorted biscuit tins for parts, boxes and bags for complete sets.

I can't offer lifts to people, as my car is still off the road after the
breakdown on the way home from last fest (£200 repair has escalated to £2000
and an 8 week wait), but the nearest stations are Surbiton zone 6 (15 min
walk and good access from Waterloo) and Berrylands zone 5 (5 min walk).  My
house is 5 mins away from the A3 Tolworth Junction.

Please email me if you want to come and help, trade or just pop in for a
chat and I will give you further directions.

Mark

Goes without saying (but I'll say it for the record), I'll be there!!!!

Pete Callaway