 Local / Australia / 2353
Re: LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:56:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:

The worst bit is, I look at [an entirely scary sounding horde]
and think is it enough? Should I get more guys? I mean 100
minifigs isn't that many is it? There's plenty of room on the
shelf.

Too much horde is barely enough ;-)

(Good grief! Did he say 100? I thought 60 was pretty good.  I guess I better
start planning on some pretty elite discipline...)

[the current impulse sets sales is at] BigW yes. Just the small
space plane thingy and the ninja guys, no defence archers or
knight's kingdom guys. BigW Macquaire now has two of the
smallest race sets, the small blue and small red race cars. Odd.
OTOH GB's have marked down the ninja impulse and so too have
Targé.

Thanks James.  I found some defence archers at an entirely more normal $3.21,
but I did find a 6094 (the next biggest set with one of King Leo's, um,
Richard II's guys in it) at Target (thanks Santosh) for less than $20.  Nice
bunch of parts that.

Richard
Still studly going...