 Local / Australia / 2240
2239  |  2241
Subject:
LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:46:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:

Only 2 weeks until the next meeting.....it's been very quiet here
on lugnet lately.....I've managed to get some more spectators to
come have a look on the 6th too....

Richard....I have 2 small Medieval boats for my upcoming website
which I'll bring along for you to have a look at, can you bring
some of your ships so I can get some ideas....???

Also....is everyone bringing some unwanted lego for buy, swap and
trade? I have some stuff I'm bringing....

I'll email you all a map on how to get to the hall this week...OK

Well I hope this Lugnet picks up soon....sheesh....

Kev... :  )

Kevin old man, don't get too depressed :-)  I for one am still buildin' and
still webbin' along - just not been emailin' along so much.

Seems to me folks is just getting over the fact that we attracted to much
attention in Italy and woke them up.  Now the waking up of Italy is in fact a
good thing in the global scheme.  And we're bound to catch up with 'em some
day - you just watch....

I have a medieval cog (on the website under Richard II) which I'll bring
along.  With luck I'll have two of them for BrikWars.  I'll see what I can do
about another ship or two - some might find it mildly interesting to see the
Saucy Sal again, now that she has been returned to her former maritime glory
and re re christened 'Sea Princess'.  I will also be bringing an eleven a side
soccer field, the Port Block Pirates and Port Block Privates soccer teams,
and Richard II's Army of the Restoration.

Looking forward to Sunday week...

Richard
Still baldly going...