 Local / Australia / 2298
Re: LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:21:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
On the trades side, Eli will be bringing his trade bag, and is
looking specifically for

- a 9V electrical connector - doesn't matter what length.  He
plans to cut the wire and use the 2 2x2 connector blocks in a
12V project.

I reckon I'd be able to help with that. I have a spare one,
though it isn't very long at all, but does have the two
electrical plates he needs.

Eli dropped around briefly this afternoon to pick up some goodies, and asked
me to post his dasappointment that he won't be able to be there after all.
Apparently consultation with the calendar reveals he has exams soon after
Sunday week, and blowing the entire day and the evening would kind of muck up
his worthy cramming :-)

Obviously I can pick up the electrical thingie on the day if all goes well -
Santosh you might want to work out what you would seek for it and I can see
what Eli can send along...

No problems, I've begun packing things to bring along, Thanks for looking
corresponding with him (pssst get online Eli!), HSC time for him isn't it?

I'll bring along the little wirey thing.

Santosh
(who'll be bringing along his camera this time)