 Local / Australia / 2248
Re: LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 02:27:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Brikwars: Shogun Bondsai's Samurai Army. Scenery.
   General Call to everyone, can you bring foilage, burps, blue, green and
whatever baseplates, buildings etc. for brikwars? I don't mind an empty
plain, there's nowhere for the opposition to cower though.

My LegOz.5 contributions:
Soccer team: TBB (to be built), probably classic castle
Brikwars: Revolting peasants, rogue warriors, and a few harmless buddhist
pilgrims
Are we going to worry about balancing forces, or just match up (and get
slaughtered) according to what we bring on the day?

I think that's the best plan. I've somewhere in the order of 1500points for
those that count such stuff. But the points were only worked out as an
afterthought, it's no necessary for everyone to account. Though it would be
helpful if everyone had a peice of paper listing the figs and their move,
armour, skill, weapons and special stuff on it.

I'll rustle up some basic buildings and scenery, but if PeteW could bring a
few raised base-plates, rivers etc that would be sensational.

Great, did you catch that Pete? Will there be room in your car? I'd bring
buildings to but, <sigh> the frustration of being a day's travel from most of
my lego.

James (who is worried about Dave's revolting minifigs...)