 Local / Australia / 2246
Re: LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 02:03:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
I have a medieval cog (on the website under Richard II) which I'll bring
along.  With luck I'll have two of them for BrikWars.  I'll see what I can do
about another ship or two - some might find it mildly interesting to see the
Saucy Sal again, now that she has been returned to her former maritime glory
and re re christened 'Sea Princess'.  I will also be bringing an eleven a
side soccer field, the Port Block Pirates and Port Block Privates soccer
teams, and Richard II's Army of the Restoration.

I'll try not to drop any ships this time.
Soccer: the Nihon Samurai will be playing.
Brikwars: Shogun Bondsai's Samurai Army. Scenery.
   General Call to everyone, can you bring foilage, burps, blue, green and
whatever baseplates, buildings etc. for brikwars? I don't mind an empty plain,
there's nowhere for the opposition to cower though.

My LegOz.5 contributions:

Soccer team: TBB (to be built), probably classic castle

Should I bring a couple of grandstands worth of spectators?

Brikwars: Revolting peasants, rogue warriors, and a few harmless buddhist
pilgrims

Are we going to worry about balancing forces, or just match up (and get
slaughtered) according to what we bring on the day?

I'll rustle up some basic buildings and scenery, but if PeteW could bring a
few raised base-plates, rivers etc that would be sensational.

--DaveL