 Local / Australia / 2252
Re: LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:34:29 GMT

I could bring a few of my roadplates and green squares if it helps. its not
much, but hey on an open field, everyones equal..somewhat.

Otherwise I'm just looking forward to setting up a biggish train layout. That
is if i am able to get some more track in time!

Looking forward to it!

Santosh

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:

Only 2 weeks until the next meeting.....it's been very quiet here
on lugnet lately.....I've managed to get some more spectators to
come have a look on the 6th too....

Excellent!

Richard....I have 2 small Medieval boats for my upcoming website
which I'll bring along for you to have a look at, can you bring
some of your ships so I can get some ideas....???
Also....is everyone bringing some unwanted lego for buy, swap and
trade? I have some stuff I'm bringing....

I have a smallish pile of stuff, it's on the list of stuff to bring.

Kevin old man, don't get too depressed :-)  I for one am still buildin' and
still webbin' along - just not been emailin' along so much.

Uni returned this week and I changed departments at work (I work in the LEGO
isle!). It's been busy...

I have a medieval cog (on the website under Richard II) which I'll bring
along.  With luck I'll have two of them for BrikWars.  I'll see what I can do
about another ship or two - some might find it mildly interesting to see the
Saucy Sal again, now that she has been returned to her former maritime glory
and re re christened 'Sea Princess'.  I will also be bringing an eleven a • side
soccer field, the Port Block Pirates and Port Block Privates soccer teams,
and Richard II's Army of the Restoration.

I'll try not to drop any ships this time.
Soccer: the Nihon Samurai will be playing.
Brikwars: Shogun Bondsai's Samurai Army. Scenery.
   General Call to everyone, can you bring foilage, burps, blue, green and
whatever baseplates, buildings etc. for brikwars? I don't mind an empty plain,
there's nowhere for the opposition to cower though.
Other: THUNDERBIRD 1, 8448, trade bag...

Looking forward to Sunday week...

James (who should be in bed.)