 Local / Australia / 2281
Re: LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:43:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:

Is Eli coming to this next meeting?

I was talking to Eli this evening, and he asks me to post that he is most
certainly coming - he's just trying to sort out some travel arrangements.
He's coming with me (if I can find a way to bring him) or he's catching the
train.

On the trades side, Eli will be bringing his trade bag, and is looking
specifically for

- a 9V electrical connector - doesn't matter what length.  He plans to cut the
wire and use the 2 2x2 connector blocks in a 12V project.

- a large size pneumatic pump

For mine, I am head down <<expletive referring to posterior parts deleted>> up
trying to add a second hanseatic cog to accompany the 'Soggy Chip de la Tour',
carrying Richard II's Army of the Restoration.

I really must sit down and work out what 1500 points gets me.

Or someone who is well versed in such arcane wisdom could give me a feel for
how many archers, heavy infantry and heavy cavalry that gets me............ :-)

Or not, obviously.

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...