 Local / Australia / 2256
Re: LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:02:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
I could bring a few of my roadplates and green squares if it helps. its not
much, but hey on an open field, everyones equal..somewhat.

Otherwise I'm just looking forward to setting up a biggish train layout. That
is if i am able to get some more track in time!

Looking forward to it!

Santosh

Is Eli coming to this next meeting....???
And is Mike McLeod still coming from Terrigal....are you out there Mike..?
can you please email me so I can let you know all the where and whens about
this meeting on the 6th....

Kev... :  )